Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Dream Bubble


Dreams, amazing adventures about dragons, happy times with friends and going to school naked.
The hard trials that we endure when we are awake such as stress, school and relationships, nothing of that matters when you dream, to quote Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, "In the dreamworld you can climb the highest mountain, or swim in the deepest waters", that  doesn't sound very bad does it? As far as you're not aquaphobic.. Anyway, I'm not the right guy to tell my expierences about dreaming since I haven't been able to remember a dream for years, but I suppose it is fun, apart from the naked in school part about it, why does it seem like everyone in the world sometime have dreamt that? I prefer nightmares, they're less confusing and easier to distinguish from reality.



Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment