Monday, March 18, 2013

Technology - Our Parents Guidance.


That the older generation is having troubles with today's technology isn't a secret, and I often
wonder if my generation will have the same troubles understanding the technology of my children and grandchildren. I know this is a topic very much spoken about, therefor I'm not going to write an entire essay about, but I will share my thoughts on the subject. When my parents grew up the medial technology such as television and internet didn't exist, you could ring and send letters to people, not sure if everyone even remembers how to even write a letter.. but anyway, when they grew up all this new technology was invented and understanding how everything worked must have been harder than trying to milk a chicken, but as for my generation who have been raised with things like the internet and holograms and such, I don't think new technology will be as hard for us to understand as for our grandparents for example. We know the basics, and as long as there isn't invented anything incredibly difficult to understand, and that will be thanks to our parents and grandparents, they hoisted the sails so we could just float along on the trip, maybe do a bit of maintenance on the aft deck. Don't want to have the aft full of barnacles right?



Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment