Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Keep Your Cheek Still.


The other day I was watching my one of my favourite movies, Never Back Down 2. For you who don't know it is a movie about amature mma fighters competeing in a contest against a psycopath, anyway that movie made me think about how important it is to stand up for yourself, I know a lot of people have talked about this a lot, but my point with writing this is to explain exactly why it is important, when I was a kid I didn't always do that, and for some people I was a really easy target, we all know how kids think it's so fun to mock and bully others, lucky for me I've never been a person with a weak personality, I couldn't care for their insults and mockery, but for people who do, as the title of the movie sais, never back down, today I've learned to protect myself, both physically and mentally, mostly mentally since I've noticed that it is the psychological mockery which  hurt the most. I'm not encouraging people to use violence, the best defense are words, though you should never back down, I promise bullies won't.



Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment