Thursday, March 21, 2013

Poor With Family




There are one kind of people I respect more than others. A lot of people in the first world
are often very greedy and needy, even if they got everything they want they always want more,
why? Because they can. Of course poor people want new things as well, why wouldn't they? I mean the new
Iphone 5 is really great right? yeah.. right. Anyway when you're poor, you almost always keep the
things you have precious to you, like Gollum did, though being poor is NOT a way to keep alive
for 500 years, The Lord of the Rings was just a movie okay? And just as with things, they often treasure
friends and family more, I would rather be poor and have my family come closer, than rich and see
my family walk away in the distance.

Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment