Saturday, March 16, 2013

Episode 1 "Confusing Television"


This is my thought of the day, I don't understand how some people can sit and watch the same tv show for hours and hours like it's just a really long movie. Today I was watching The Big Bang Theory just to kill some time waiting for my girlfriend, I watched an episode I've never seen before and I realized something, The Big Bang Theory is just like 2½ Men a series that you really don't have to follow to still be able to understand the content, so called a mutually independent series. Different from series like Lost or Prison Brake where missing an episode matters more, simply because you easily get confused of what has happened. I prefer series where I can just "pop in"occasionally without feeling confused, If I have to read about the previous episode in order to understand the content of the present episode, It completely ruins the series for me and I get no enjoyment in watching it. I'm a simple man, and I like Simple tv.












Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment