Thursday, April 11, 2013

Unecessary Fortune


Oh my god! Bought a new handbag to day, totally cool right? Why do people care so much about clothing
and accessories? As some people say "Don't care so much for materialistic things, when you die its just
you and god" Even though I don't believe in god I do see some value in that statement, when we're dead
it won't matter which clothes you were wearing or how much money you had in your wallet. Well, it probably matters to the person you bequeath your wealth to. I don't care if i don't have the coolest bag, the most popular jeans or whatever, I just want to keep warm, I want my clothes to be practical, and I do by good looking clothes, but I am not going to spend a ton of money on something thats finite, I would bye the
universe if I could though, that is infinite isn't it?



Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment