Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Burgermonster


Oh how I love food, and Oh how I hate it. That first bite of a hamburger when you're really hungry is
truly amazing, it almost tastes so good that I sometimes think the food would eat itself if it could.
The reason why I don't always like food is because once I start eating something really good, It's
like I can't stop, it is as if my "stop it you're full!" meter is broken, and I eat to much. Why is
it that some people can eat what ever they want, they don't get full nor fat, and some people like myself
can't eat much at all since my weight will raise up into the skies in no time at all? Mayby it's just
another way for god to have fun. I think it is important to make sure you don't eat things that are too
tasty, what if they try to eat you back?



Always Think, Always Question - Nicklas Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment